Connecting Asian with Overseas Education
Distance Education
Some of our American Universities are offering PhD degree in online through OSAC. If you have a Masters Degree with Job experience and you want to study PhD in your desired program, you can find more information to see you are qualified for the appropriate programs by contacting our office at (88)0119-8196391 or send an e-mail at
Copyright@ 2012 CIECON Network Inc. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized access prohibited. Contact the web master to report any problems.